If you are planning to tie the knot in 2014, chances are you have been waiting with baited breath for this year’s hottest wedding dress trends to grace their way down the runway. At last, the time has come, and we are here to save you from hours of flipping through every haute couture magazine on the rack. From old Hollywood glamour to leg-baring mini-dresses to embellishments galore, here is the best and brightest of the wedding dress trends 2014.
Splashes of subdued color on a wedding dress are nothing new. A sash of red or trim of blue to complement a bride’s wedding colors wouldn’t turn even the most traditional of heads. This year, however, tradition is going out the window when it comes to wedding dress colors. The runways were awash with delicate, smoky grays, vibrant reds and pale, washed-out blues. Lead in by Vera Wang’s Fall 2014 all pink bridal collection, designers everywhere are defying tradition with gorgeous colored gowns. Though the traditional white is out the window, these dresses remain unmistakably bridal.
Tradition takes a back seat again this year with designers taking their hemlines to all new heights. Tea-length dresses are last year’s news. This year there was a lot of leg on the runway as designers unveiled the “mini” wedding dress. With the length of a party dress and bridal couture details, this is a dress for the bride that doesn’t want to sacrifice style for modesty. Carolina Herrera’s Fall 2014 bridal collection featured a dress that was all wedding from the waist up with a brief, but tasteful mini skirt. Perfect for tall brides, or women who simply want to the push boundaries, the mini wedding dress is a welcome new comer to bridal fashion.
If baring it all on your wedding day simply isn’t your style, the 2014 bridal collections won’t leave you out in the cold. There were plenty of elegant and modern shoulder and arm covering styles on the runways this season. Design houses from Monique Lhuiller to Chaviano to Romona Kevaza featured gowns with high, lace necklines and traditional length cuts. Far from frumpy, these traditional silhouettes are graceful and alluring leaving the wearer feeling, without a doubt, like a bride.
Finally, the 2014 bridal collections did not skimp on the finishes and embellishments. Flowers and feathers are par for the course when it comes to wedding dresses, but the 2014 styles featured oversized rosettes and floral additions designed to shine. Again, Vera Wang’s peony inspired designs lead the way with large rosettes cascading under layers of silk and tulle. Playful arrangements of feathers and beading bursting from the necklines of this year’s bridal collections accent gowns that are both modern and elegant.
This year’s bridal couture collections are varied as they are unique. With new twists on old favorites as well as boundary pushing cuts and styles, there is something for every bride this year. The only problem brides will have this year is finding the time to try everything on and decide on the dress of a lifetime.
For stylish wedding accessories that won’t break the bank, checkout Stylish Weddings Melbourne. Australia’s premier wedding accessories website, proving style can be affordable!
When you are going to plan your wedding day, there are so many things that come in front of you. Location is one of the important considerations for your wedding day. There are plenty of options for wedding days available in the market. But seaside or a Destin beach wedding is one of the perfect locations for your wedding day. Most of the brides prefer to opt for this wedding option because it has a wide collection of benefits and features for your wedding day. If you also opt for this option, you have to start planning as soon as possible because there are so many things you need to understand about beach weddings.
How beach weddings can be beneficial
There are countless advantages of seaside weddings and some benefits are mentioned below:
• This wedding option tends to be essentially inexpensive than a formal and traditional wedding. Sometimes, this individual fact can trade a beach or seaside wedding, especially if you are working on a low budget. It is vital to begin your marriage plan off right without the debts of the wedding day and seaside weddings can offer a practical and effective solution in order to avoid most expensive locations.
• Another benefit of seaside wedding is that you can arrange your wedding ceremony and reception at the same location. It will assist you to save you a huge amount of money. You do not need to worry about the fact that your wedding attendees or guests have to drive or alter clothes for any other fancy event because beach options of the wedding can make you worry stress and hassle free. The seaside option is convenient for every person including the children.
• Beach wedding may be the best and the perfect place for showing off the style of the couple. The beach is casual and relaxed, enabling your guests in order to dress comfortably and inexpensively. Even the brides can include this style or vibe into own dressing style by selecting something that complements the beach flows.
• Selecting a seaside wedding option can be taken as a unique and exciting way for getting married. Your attendees or guests will enjoy a lot due to the presence of altered scenery and ocean view. The outdoors because of the ocean view offers a free, beautiful backdrop for your happy and elegant wedding ceremony. The after the ceremony can also be enjoyed against a marvelous sunset because your guests are gathered in the sand.
• Dissimilar to conventional venues, the seaside does not always need an allowance to hold the numerous weddings. If you are attaining a small reception and wedding ceremony, there is no need of making sections for your designer and creative wedding purposes because beach ceremony option eliminates the need of more amount of area. You can merely show up as many things as you want and require.
These are the benefits of seaside wedding ceremony for the brides as well as bridegrooms. But you need to do an appropriate plan for beach weddings in order to make your wedding day special and memorable.
Claudia is a professional writer who has shown her creative interest in writing numerous articles and blogs on wedding packages in Destin Florida and many other wedding plans. You can read her articles to enhance your knowledge.