Australia continues to attract people from all walks of life due to a number of interesting and beautiful things that it has to offer which ranges from its magnificent cities to its unique wildlife and stunning beaches as well as its welcoming people amongst other numerous things that will not only offer you an exciting gate away moment during your visit to this Australia but also quite a memorable time once you set your foot in this country. While in Australia you can never miss to see some captivating scenery and glamorous events but another thing that you can be sure of is the satisfying shopping experience that this country has to offer both to the locals and to any traveller and visitors alike. Actually the moment you secure an Australian visa, the first opportunity will be to visit some very magnificent shopping centres that will literally offer every opportunity to shop till you drop. This country is characterized with numerous and incredible shopping locations, magnificent one stop shops and malls as well as extensive shopping outlets that will give any passionate shopper every convenient opportunity to find whatever they desire and whatever they can think of Generally, while in this country you will find some of the best shopping sites in Australia that comprises of places such as;
1. Chad stone Shopping center: Situated in Melbourne, this mall is considered the largest shopping site in this city as it boast of up to about 530 retail outlets in an area of about 190,000 sq. m. Opened in the year 1960 this mall has stood the test of times with its sheer size making not only astounding but also satisfying.ln this mall you will find almost everything and anything that you would want to think of with the latest of the brands being the European fashion retailer Zara. Other stores that are situated here are the Woolworths, Coles David Jones, Dick Smith, Myer, Apple Inc., and JB Hi-Fi
2. Australian Fair: This is a multi-level shopping center that is situated in the heart of the Gold coast and is home to almost 230 specialty shops together with a number of key departmental stores such as Best and Less, Kmart and a number of supermarket chains such as the Woolworths and the Coles. There also exist Birch Carroll and Coyle Cinemas, the Trader Dukes Tavern as well as a wide array of restaurants together with a lot of trendy cafes.
3. The Queen Street mall: Situated in the city of Brisbane, this mall will meet all you shopping desires. It is in this location that you will find a number of shopping centres such as Brisbane Arcade and the Myer center. For fashion enthusiast you should never miss to visit the Winter Garden for a number of clothing lines as well as the queen’s plaza for some expensive cloth line as well as the Broadway which is for some formal dresses.
4. Pit street Mall: This is a pedestrianized area that is home to a number of flagship chain stores, it is a great shopping district that will offer you anything that you would desire to purchase since the area is awash with shopping centres such as the Westfield Centre point and Westfield Sydney, Imperial Arcade, Glasshouse, Sky Garden, Mid City Center, as well as the Central Plaza and the Strand Arcade. All these malls feature hundreds of Individual shopping outlets that are easy to reach.
5. Rundle Mall: This is the place to go if you are in Adelaide. This pedestrianized street features up to over 600 shops such that any shopping enthusiast will be sure to find everything and anything at this spot. It houses numerous Australian Indigenous retailers both large and small stores and numerous other specialty shops. Retailers such as Myer center, Woolworth and David Jones can all be found here.
Therefore, once you secure yourself an Australian Visa, you will find more than just enough locations in this country to visit for your shopping expedition. Places such as the Westfield Miranda, the Warringah Mall, the Erina fair and the Westfield Miranda junction are just but a few best shopping places amongst many more
Gothic fashions are still a major fad in the UK, with many people turning to ‘the dark side’ for sartorial inspiration and wearing everything from leather to PVC and crushed velvet. There are a number of Gothic designers working in the UK, not to mention online stores where you can pick up clothes and a range of accessories.
One of the biggest and most well-known is www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk which stocks an impressive selection of Gothic and alternative clothes, including wedding dresses, boleros and corsets.
Women often fall in love with Gothic fashions because of the form-fitting beauty of corsets and fish-tail skirts which accentuate curves and give you a certain dark glamour. Although corsets aren’t for everyone and are something of an acquired taste, being not particularly comfortable, they do come in a dazzling array of colours and styles and are a worthy addition to any Gothic wardrobe. If you’re not afraid to be dramatic and stand out in the crowd opt for a Dark Raven Cameo Black Satin Underbust Corset by Restyle, but if you’d prefer a more subtle look while still benefiting from a cinched-in waist then purchase something like a Black Faux Leather Girdle Belt.
When it comes to dresses The Gothic Shop stocks everything from day-wear to prom and party options. If you have a Gothic wedding or other event to attend opt for the purple grandeur of the Alvira Lace Purple Gothic Prom Dress by Sinister or an Autumn Black Velvet & Copper Taffeta Dress, by the same label.
For something a little more casual peruse the wares of Hell Bunny and settle for an Avalon Rose and Anchor Mini Dress. To find out more about the range of women’s clothing head to www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk/ladies-gothic-clothing-dresses-c-52_62.html
The Gothic Shop is a fashion haven for Goth men as well as women, selling everything from tees and work shirts to elaborate trousers and formal tops.
The Slaine Mens Black Twill Fitted Gothic Shirt gives you sleek lines and a distinctly brooding look while the Mephisto Mens Gothic Shirt is military inspired with faux leather stripes and is particularly eye-catching.
For a more casual day-to-day look select from the online store’s selection of men’s T-shirts such as the Back from the Dead Men’s White T-shirt or the Waisted Men’s Fitted Sleeveless Top, perfect for warmer weather.
In winter, when you want to look stylish without risking chilblains, you can still rock the Gothic look in a Marduk Men’s Hooded Trenchcoat, a Cratos Woollen Military Men’s Coat or an Odin Full Length Gothic Hooded Trench Coat with a high collar to protect your face from the winter wind.
There is an extensive selection of Gothic accessories available on The Gothic Shop online store. Women can enhance their look with a pair of Beautiful Black Mesh and Satin Roses Gothic Gauntlet Gloves and adorn their hair with Bat Gothic hairclips or even a metal tiara, while men can experiment with different eye colours courtesy of the store’s range of contact lenses by XtremeEyez.